Thursday, January 21, 2016

CE 4.1

1. Five key points listeners can expect are that he will not ask for a lot of things for Congress to pass, he will try to sell them on his past and future accomplishments, social media will have pictures and video of the speech, he will try to influence voters into electing a democrat for the next presidency, and two austinites will be among guests during the speech.
2. Sean Penn had a secret meeting with El Chapo, and he ended up being followed and photographed, which revealed the location of El Chapo.
3. Four of his most famous songs are "Space Oddity," :) "Fame," "Heroes," and "Let's Dance."
4. The projected Powerball lottery payout when the numbers are pulled out wednesday is $1.4 billion.
5. I would definitley love to visit the Star Wars Universe to see all the attractions and movie props, but I would not wait in line for two hours to meet the characters.

Short Answer:
I would buy lottery tickets when the Powerball was very large like it is right now, but I would not buy them very often because it could end up costing me a lot. I also read that statistically, you have a better chance of dying on your way to purchase a lottery ticket than actually winning the lottery. My dad bought three tickets for the lottery. He was very excited when the radio announced that someone from the gas station he purchased his ticket won a sum of money. Unfortunately, it wasn't my dad, but it was really fun and nerve wracking to check our numbers. I would buy a few tickets to partcipate in this record drawing, but I would not buy hundreds of tickets like some others have done.

I would love to win the Powerball jackpot. I would start out with the responsible actions of securing my family's financial future for years to come and donating to several charities. I would definitely put money into cancer research. My uncle is currently fighting pancreatic cancer, and I would pay for him to have the best medical care available. Then, I would do some fun stuff. I would buy a giant mansion in L.A., and a vacation home in Nassau, Bahamas. I would also buy a gorgeous lake house on Lake Travis with a fleet of yachts, jet skis, and speed boats. There, I would throw a party to celebrate my money. We would have every food item imaginable and private concerts from Bruno Mars, Dierks Bently, and Panic! At the disco. Finally, I would fund and self publish novels to start my writing career.

If I only won 3 million, I would still focus on doing the responsible stuff. I would buy a bigger home, and take my friends and family on an amazing cruise in the Carribbean. I would still focus on putting money into my writing career. I would stay in school to get my high school diploma, but I am not sure if I would go on to further education.

No comments:

Post a Comment