Friday, September 11, 2015

CE 1.2

1. The typical homeowner will save $14 next year.
2. Two similarities are that the creature walked upright, and the creature had hands and feet very similar to humans.
3. I think it is an interesting way to get attention and a noble cause he chose to put the money towards. I don't think it is a publicity stunt. I think is intention is to use this publicity to bring attention to some very important causes. I hope he succeeds, but I hope the boat follows him closely because many things can go wrong.
4. Two new things available on the iPhone 6s and 6s+ are an improved camera and the ability to do tasks faster.
5. I think having a flying car would be the coolest thing to own from the first article. From, "Must-have tech gadgets for college," I would want the wireless keyboard.
6. I think the man got the money he deserved. I don't think shady is an acceptable reason to arrest someone. He didn't commit a crime, and he was arrested with violence used against him. I think it was right that he got that money. Even if someone has a record of being a criminal, they shouldn't be punished for crimes that never happened. I think more than $100,000 (not including lawyer and doctor fees) would be excessive for someone who was not killed or extremely injured. I think that $100,000 is definitely enough to compensate them in those situations. If someone is killed or disabled badly the family should receive closer to $1 million. The loss of a life causes emotional damages to the family, and disabilities are also very hard for families. It seems like there is a lot more of the idea "if someone looks like the are up to no good, they're a criminal" going around. That contradicts the idea of innocent until proven guilty and is unfair.


No comments:

Post a Comment