Monday, September 21, 2015

Student of the Month Interview

Sources: Student of the month, runner-up, friends of person, and people who made the decision.

Quinton Coronado:
1. How was it decided that you are student of the month? The Bowie Principal decided.
2. How did you react to learning the news? Why? I was excited and shocked by the news.
3. How did you find out you are student of the month? The Principal sent me a letter in the mail.
4. What qualities about you make you a good student of the month? I pay attention in class and study for tests.
5. How have you embraced those qualities at Bowie this month? I'm always tutoring kids in the library and looking for ways to help Bowie.
6. What are some specific things you have done for Bowie in this month? I saved 10 kittens from a burning tree during lunch last week.
7. Were there any things that would make you a bad student of the month? Explain. I couldn't save the last 2 kittens. :(
8. Who else was considered for student of the month? No one else was considered, I'm flawless.
9. What qualities do they have that made them be considered? No one else was considered because they were not worthy of the title. 
10. Why do you think they didn't become student of this month? They aren't as good as me.
11. Why weren't you picked for student of the month last month? I wasn't as focused.
12. Who do you think will be picked next month? Why? Maya Joyner will be student of next month and every month after that because she's cool.
13. How does a student become considered for the title? A student can be considered by working hard in school.
14. Will you continue to do good around Bowie after this month? Why? I will do the same for my GPA and save more kittens if necessary. 
15. Do you think you were the most deserving person for student of the month? Yes, but other people worked hard to.
16. How will this accomplishment be celebrated? I will receive an award while riding into the cafeteria on an elephant while my peers bask in my glory.
17. Do you receive any special privileges during this month? Explain. I can print for free in the school library. 
18. Why was the student of the month award created? It was created to recognize the hardest working student, and to let other students know to step it up.
19. What are the benefits of this award? Receiving the award and recognizing good work are the benefits.
20. What are the harms of this award? I have more expected of me.

No comments:

Post a Comment