Thursday, April 21, 2016

Final Exam Preview Assignment

1. The videos taught me that how to name and create a video on I movie. The bar on the right can be used for adding a title slide, subtitles, and controlling how long you want the slides to show for. There are a variety of special effects and the video maker can control where the effects are place on the screen.
    I also learned how to export the videos once the project is completed. The video segments can be broken up, and you can change there order of images/videos at any time. You can also overlay the video with music and audio.
2. I already knew how to break videos into smaller pieces and choose what parts you would like to use.
3. I learned that you can actually choose where certain special effects impact the screen and for how long.
4. I am concerned about using the camera and adding audio to the movie.
5. I am confident I can get my shooting done in advance.
6. I will probably document something that has to do with my life or someone close to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment