Friday, October 9, 2015

CE 2.1

1. The conflict of interest is that politicians could be influenced by their gifts to make unfair decisions that will benefit ACL and other events.
2. He is showing that lawmakers care more about money than the well-being of those who they were elected to support.
3. He plans to resign for fear that with the concealed carry law, his safety may be in danger. He is afraid a disgruntled student could harm him.
4. Amazon will be offering hand made products by artisans, and dozens of the artisans are from Austin.
5. It was rated highly because it is based on individual missions, the graphics run smoothly, the combat and mechanics are rock solid, there are many ways to complete a mission, and it is no longer intimidating to new players.
Short Answer: I think the industry has seen so much growth because it is a convenient and timely way to get goods. Besides pizza delivery and a few amazon purchases, my family has not used mobile delivery. I think millennials have been targeted because that age group is very tech savvy and doesn't like waiting. I think online delivery will become more accessible and cost effective in the future. Right now, I have barely used any form of delivery because it can be expensive. I can see myself using it in the future in situations where I need something timely.

No comments:

Post a Comment