Tuesday, March 8, 2016

Magazine Peer Review

https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEhTNJ4jn_FxbtU_zqv6kgL4749cM6Nvdd4Beyo5LFooAuJzHKmdaqdxxGUXjPGy0S_Xzn3ZRvbwY04NOX2vv-LDySNxN3wiKpnDDUw5xnCtO4axhoJnQXJGcWb1JVjdaUlciTVc6e3l2VSP/s1600/Ash_Katie_MagazineCover_Period72.jpg

1. The magazine is Austin Dog Monthly by Katie.
2. I really like how the orange font stands out and the photo is an adorable action shot of a puppy.
3. They could've moved the text so it didn't cover so much of the dog's face and neck.
4. I picked the cover because I really like dogs and I like how the photo filled the entire page.
5. The bar code is in the lower left corner, and it is the correct size and place.
6. I would pick up this magazine because the photo is visually appealing and the story teasers are interesting to dog owners.
7. It looked like a portrait.

https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEgPaNIk_icNKDXST1XI8AZcVEhZfH_vZ4nlm2iyIW5ii1JNCfB81OPBTZtJgb3G3DDZYCJy37YbhtAv18g6lKPJrHi0UJ5Gqscvh4nUNCgyRjoPWlp-ElrHRAMES_4L4xFpgiguZHRQBU_9/s1600/Dolisy_Fanny_Magezine+Cover_PD%25237.jpg

1. The magazine is Mode by Fanny.
2. I like the color scheme with gray and white and the stand out title color.
3. The teasers could have been in a little bit larger font.
4. I picked the cover because I like its modern design.
5. The barcode is in the lower right, and is in the correct size and place.
6. I might not read this magazine because all the stories seemed somewhat similar.
7. It was a portrait.

https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEgjEnv8ZqQKn5mYsWc2EG1_RPYjMeP8O9g2tlS8lpbwORqpxg7FjNeHzPjiL71EtVmXITeGo_qN64pgJQlLQYm9ptWAQix0VuwpPzUPKiWh1gy2b_O5dddIXGJtTWDytEQBvlD1qjCf-wPi/s1600/thornton+kelly+vagabond+7.jpg

1. The magazine is Vagabond by Kelly.
2. I like how artsy the cover is and the teasers are creative and interesting.
3. The title is hard to find and read, but I like how unique it is.
4. I picked the cover because it is colorful and fun.
5. The barcode is in the lower right, and it is the correct size and place.
6. I would pick up this magazine because the stories seem very interesting.
7. It was a self portrait.




No comments:

Post a Comment